Thursday, 9 January 2014

Singing in the shower

"Sing in the shower. Dance in the rain. Laugh as much as you can. Live your life to the fullest..." 
Unknown

I'll be singing in the shower tonight after finishing my first project for 2014, in fact my first completion for an embarrassing length of time! The purpose of this project, which wasn't on my list, was to quickly and easily learn raw edge appliqué and continue practicing machine quilting.



The inspiration came on one of the hot weekend days we panted through when watching multiple visitors at my bird bath.

And the pattern was adapted from this Art to Heart quilt which I had made quite a few years ago and recently given away.



It was a wonderful chance to use one of these gorgeous variegated threads that my sister and I had bought in a pack at Spotlight over Christmas. 


I just love new coloured threads!

Now my dilemma is; can I add it my list so that I can cross it off as a finish!

Cheers
Christine xx

1 comment:

  1. yea, of course you can add it to your list????? It's a reeally sweet wall hanging ...
    the acoustics in your shower are excellent I hope.....
    very pretty threads.... what are you making next????

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete