Friday, 31 January 2014

Finally in...

"There's a proverb that says 'to err is human', but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries!"
Agatha Christie (Hallowe'en Party)

Aargh! Enough said on computers!

All is well again, the owls have been handed in, the sun is shining (actually it is cold and blustery) my UFOs are mostly sorted into calico bags with all their bits, I have another finish to add to my sidebar  (brooch cushion for my darling daughter) and I am heading off  later to scour the op shops for treasure!

.

The only downside for me today is having to go and have my photo taken for my new licence.

Life is good.

Christine
xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful brooch cushion..... Enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty cushion... good luck treasure hunting....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete