Saturday, 4 January 2014

The Beginning of Resolutions


“The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.”
 G K Chesterton

                                Happy New Year to all!






























One of my (many) resolutions is to blog on a more regular basis and to make the challenge greater, I am doing it from the iPad! The impetus to blog is to have something to blog about and to do this I am joining Kris at Tag Along Teddies OPAM 2014 challenge which has a caveat that you have an active blog. But with blogging and learning new technology, will I have time to sew!



Edit: not sure the iPad, the Blogger App and I were quite on the same wavelength...



And I'm beginning to wonder if we ever will be... 

Edit again, but more exciting. While updating my UFO list I found I had completed a project!!!!! Some months ago admittedly but a completed project is a completed project!

This patchwork bag from Joy Patch http://joypatch.blogspot.com.au which I take to every social sewing gathering.


Woohoo! One down, a dozen or more to follow!



Christine xx




2 comments:

  1. It worked ... Good to have you back on track!!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm just looking at it on the phone and I seem to have an added apricot background.

    ReplyDelete