Tuesday, 6 May 2014

A quilting we will go...

Good friends are like quilts, they never lose their warmth.

Joy 
With temperatures in single figures, quilting has jumped back to the top of the must do list so off I headed yesterday for a beginners quilting workshop at the wonderful Quilters Angel 
with the very talented and aptly named Joy. Even better, quilting friend Lyn came along and Joy included Fiona, whose advanced class had been cancelled, keeping her busy with  
intricate designs. What fun!

With so much talent around me, some of it was sure to rub off!
(Well... I can dream!)

And today is our regular quilt meeting so I get all the pleasure all over again!

Christine xx








4 comments:

  1. Hello Christine,

    I am sure you will make something beautiful, single figures would make me sew too.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always fun to quilt with friends Christine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely quote at the beginning and I think you did lovely quilting..... thanks for being nice to me gatecrashing!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect quilting weather. Good friends are fun to share new things with.

    ReplyDelete