Tuesday, 1 July 2014

June OPAM

What freezings I have felt... 
Shakespeare

I don't know about everywhere else but here in the Sunshine State it has been decidedly chilly! Long hot baths with a book and cup of milo have been in order, snuggling by the heater in flanny jammies and chenille dressing gown with a cat on your lap after, ending the day with a leap into ...an icy bed! As a result one of my projects this month was to turn two flat flannelette sheets into a doona cover. Aaah ....finally cosy and both cats agree! 


For the count I have hemmed and hung 3 sets of sheer lace curtains, finished a hardangar Christmas angel and made another return to a previous passion of pulled thread work and counted cross stitch to make a small sampler before my fingers froze.

6 projects completed!

I hope you all had a wonderfully creative month and thank you to Kris and Peg for providing the inspiration to keep on. 
Christine 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Pippin is much more affectionate in this colder weather. The rest of the year he could take a cuddle or leave it (usually the latter) The projects you've pictured look lovely (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects I especially love the angel, well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. done well... I love the sampler and the angel... keep warm... big frost here this morning...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and I can relate to all those cosy occupations. Lovely finishes. I adore your sweet Angel x

    ReplyDelete