Saturday, 2 August 2014

FNWF

'Stay is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary'
Amos Bronson Alcott


Welcome August! 
This month will be 'Finish Projects Month' and '31 Days of Decluttering' so when I take my scheduled leave in September, I can do so with a carefree heart.


With renewed joy I pulled out my mouse pincushion from The Birdhouse and, staying up 'til mdnight with fresh enthusiasm, got all sides finished and stitched together.


What a treat it is sewing with friends!
Thank you Cheryll and I love jam and coconut slice.

Off  to visit now...


Christine
xx



10 comments:

  1. Oh it's so sweet, just beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours for your pincushion... so pretty.... I wonder what shoes and appliances you got rid of ?????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks gorgeous Christine! Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pincushion. Must finish mine. They've only been waiting a month or so. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pincushion looks very sweet.......be sure to show again when finished and in use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck de cluttering! And your pin cushion looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mouse pincushion! Good luck with the de cluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mouse pin cushion. You have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete