Monday, 17 November 2014

Framed!


“Simple life and peaceful mind are very close friends!”
 Mehmet Murat ildan


Happy dance time as my boys were up on the weekend and the younger one got my computer working again! I'd downloaded a virus, disguised as an update.  Plus having also downloaded the most recent ipad update which, while not a virus, has been making me sign in, then sign in again, then just to be sure, sign in again, no wonder I was tearing my hair out! Thank you to those who continued to comment even though it must have seemed you were being ignored and I have to apologise because most of the comments I wanted to leave on your blogs disappeared during the multiple sign in attempts.

To combat these and other stresses, I've been trying to simplify my life which included attacking the UFO collection. With a few op shop frames empty and waiting most of the projects (including a few secret gifts) have been happily attended to. Of course, that has created a new problem because with this less cluttered style of living as I have nowhere to hang the keepers!



This lovely earring holder from a half price sale converted with a piece of dowel and some wire to make a perfect mini quilt hanger!



Now to get back to it and empty that box! 


Christine
xx





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so lovely and what a perfect size your mini stand is for that lovely one....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Christine, that converted earring holder is too clever! And indeed it's the perfect size for a pretty mini like that...
    glad you got your computer issues sorted out -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been dealing with gremlins! Love your framed pieces and the mini holder looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine you do such lovely work and yes computers can be so frustrating,hope you have a lovely evening Christine.xx

    ReplyDelete