Thursday, 8 January 2015

Lovely Year of Finishes

'Success has no idle hands.'
Johnny Dent Jr

To keep the inspiration up I'm joining this lovely group with the goal of completing a UFO each month.


This month I have chosen a table runner which I started to put together last year so as to use two of the four lovely Bronwyn Hayes embroideries I worked years ago for yet another unfinished project!


There's only a few hours left to join for this month but you can join for other months. 
Now to work out all this linking science!

Christine
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine this sounds like a great idea and I love your red brolly project.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined up too. Should be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very cute table runner. I love embroidery and the patchwork you set with it seems like a perfect fit. Have fun finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this runner.... you have done it so pretty...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete