Saturday, 7 March 2015

A lovely year of finishes March preparation

I have had a holiday and I'd like to take it up professionally.
Kylie Minogue



The laptop tells me my updates will be installed in 4 minutes so straight to business then back to holidaying.


This months project for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to turn these cute toddlers pants into two small bags sized for the phone and keys and the other bits you carry when out walking because when this holiday is over, walking will be on the must do list!

Must run, sewing and reading and playing are calling...


Christine
xx

3 comments:

  1. I've been working on a denim project, too. Although, the jeans you have to work with are so cute with the embellishments. It'll be fun to see what you do with it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are those little toddler pants....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with turning the pants into handy little carrybags!
    Happy stitching to you Christine!

    PS: I'd like to go into partnership with you re the professional holiday-making!!

    ReplyDelete