Sunday, 17 April 2016

Monday is washing day...

Wash
Dry 
Fold
Repeat

Who knew laundry could be so exciting! It was for me this month when Homespun magazine published my pattern for a vintage style peg bag. What a thrill! I've been beaming like crazy and 'whistling while I work'. 

Teddy was pretty excited too


Now its back to normal routine;

Catching up on Splendid Sampler blocks...




I needed a break after cutting out all 57 pieces of Family Stars
tending the garden...


and stressing about returning to my paid job after an 8 month (much needed) break... 



Christine 
xx






4 comments:

  1. Congrats Christine i bought the mag because your project was in there,Fiona was promoting it and i love your peg bag its so cute and then i got a surprise as i was in the readers circle,lol,so i cant wait to start this,thankyou my friend for such a pretty design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.Love your pattern Christine, just gorgeous. Your blocks are looking great. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Christine. Your project is beautiful and you deserve to have a great big grin xx I love your SS blocks in red...stunning. Still wondering how on earth you managed the teeny ones. Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag and heaps of congrats for getting in print - onto the next one now????? I do love your little blocks - eek back to work??? that will get in the way of sewing!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete